- LOA: 60 FT.
- WATER LINE: 45’
- BEAM: 13’ 8”
- DRAFT: 8’
- PROPULSION MANUFACTURER: Ford Lehman
- MODEL: Six Cylinder
- RATED HORSEPOWER: 120 HP
- YEAR MANUFACTURED: 1965, unused until 1980
- YEAR INSTALLED: 1965 unused until 1980
- FUEL TYPE: Diesel
- Main, Mizzen, Mizzen Staysail, Four Genoas, Stay Sail, Mizzen Staysail, Riding Sail, Try Sail, Spinaker with Sleeve, Blister with Sleeve
Electronics (All of the following new in 2009):
- VHF, Icom IC-M 604 with DCS, gps, Hailer and inter com
- VHF, Icom IC HM 157 Remote Control in Cockpit
- VHF, West Marine two hand held, submersible
- SSB, Icom IC-M710 WITH RADIO TELEPHONE Satellite communication Iridium 9505 Integrated in Sail PC
- Chart Plotter Furuno Navnet 3D MFD with 12 inch monitor at nav station.
- Sonar Interphase 200C black box, forward facing, and two transducer with 10” monitor at Nav Station.
- Radar Furuno 36 mile Navnet 3D Digital Radar with ARPA and AIS
- AIS Furuno FA 50 AIS Transponder with separate VHF antenna and GPS integrated IN NavNet 3d
- Depth sounderFuruno DFF 1 NavNet 3D with through all transducer
- Weather Fax Furuno 320 B fore NavNet 3D
- GPS Furuno 320 B fore NavNet 3D
- GPS Garmin Vista CX Hand held
- Auto pilot simrad AP 20/25 hydraulic steering integrated in NavNet 3D
- Compass SIMRAD fluxgate JX 300
- Compass RITCHIE, binnacle mount
- Furuno Map media chart server MM3D with worldwide portfolio Raster and Vector charts
- Wind speed and direction Furuno F1 505 integrated in Navnet 3D and simrad autopilot.
- Multi instruments, 2x Furuno F1 504 multi instruments to display at Navnet display in cockpit.
- Wireless Network, Radio labs Marine antenna, mast mounted with 18 db omni directional antenna up to 2 miles connectivity,
- SAIL PC. 17 Inch touch screen monitor and PC at NavStation fully integrated in NavNet 3 with separate backup navigation software Max Sea and Maptech server. 1Tb hard drive integrated for up to 1000 movies, music or games
- 19 inch flat screen in cockpit
- 24 inch flat screen in main salon
- 22 inch flat screen in master state room
- 22 inch flat screen in quest state room
- All monitors are integrated In the NavNet 3D network and can display all navigation data ore switch to ships server and have internet access, display entertainment programs, music, movies etc.
- Modem Pactor 1, clinometer-Sestrel Pendulum type
- Engine alternators two, generator, Charles5000 24 volt 40 amp New, Xantrex 12b volt 40 amp New.
- The V- berth has two bunk beds, with storage under, draws and hanging locker. Going aft on the port side is a double berth, draws and a hanging locker, across to starboard is a custom freezer H&C S St hand basin and a large hanging locker and storage. Stepping down going aft is the master state room with a double berth, draws, and a hanging locker and a 22” flat screen monitor. To port is the bathroom with vanity and hand basin, cabinet with mirror, toilet and a separate shower. In the sole are four floor hatches giving access to the bilge, sump pump, holding tank, macerator and freezer compressor.
- Propane Force 10, 3 Burner Stove with Oven
- 12 Volt Frigo Boat Custom St. Steel Fridge and Freezer
- 300 gallon Fuel
- 300 gallon Water